We are looking for agile masters of their discipline
... and people who want to exude agile energy with us.
You are our master trainer: creative, innovative, motivated, courageous, methodical and communicative. You don't shy away from open words. Management does not scare you. Brains suit you well. You can inspire people sustainably and keep everything flowing. Not a waterfall, but the Isar: sometimes channeled and goal-oriented, sometimes wild and natural.
You should know and be able to do that:
- You know Scrum, Kanban, Lean and other agile methods in a scaled environment.
- Your heart beats agile and you live agile values, principles and practices.
- You are a leader and understand how to lead people to ownership.
- You can inspire people, communicate agile mindset and help apply it pragmatically.
- Of course you know coaching and improvement katas and all the mumbo jumbo around it.
- You are not afraid of titles, boards and barking dogs.
- You are brave enough to reveal unpleasant things to your counterpart.
- You can develop people and make the world a better place every day.
Your agile mindset is mindblowing. You can act complex and innovative. Kanban? You can. You learn from disasters, you know katas. We don't care how old you are or where you come from. We are looking for people who fit in with us. Do you want to go into the future with us? Then get in touch and join our team.
Because we have more to offer than just a job. Imagine doing only what you love: Working in an agile way, developing people and inspiring them in a sustainable way.
So working at AYKEY means joining a team that's on fire for doing only the right things - things that inspire new ways of thinking, create real change, and make people's lives just a little bit easier. That's not a pipe dream. It's passion - and it's what motivates us every day.
- Be part of a unique team that burns for the same cause with a lot of fun and mutual respect, that values cohesion and supports each other in all situations.
- Get fully involved as we continue to shape and develop our own company together and as equals. You have a voice.
- Try yourself out and take the opportunity to learn from the best of the best. You decide where you want to go personally and professionally and how you want to get there. Because we are only as good as the knowledge we can pass on.
- Live your autonomy, take responsibility for your day, meet challenges as you see fit, and grow with your tasks and opportunities.
- Improve your skills by interacting with peers, getting advice, and applying your newfound knowledge to exciting projects.
- Benefit from a flexible and location-independent work schedule.
Sounds too good to be true? Then revolutionize agile with us. We are looking forward to getting to know you. Tell us who you are, what you stand for and why we can achieve great things together.